Publicado el 26/04/2022
- Be part of a Digital Services Company
- Opportunity to work for a client located in Toronto, Canada
Sobre nuestro cliente
Building the best, most innovative online shopping experiences, or designing an app that will impact the lives of people across Canada. Our team creates ad-served digital experiences across all eCommerce experiences giving you an opportunity to work on projects that have high impact. To be part of our group is to always be looking for the best way to do something for our customers. As a digital business, we diligently adhere to the Build, Measure, Learn, Feedback loop.
- Working in agile scrum, you will work collaboratively with other developers, data analysts, product owners, performance gurus, and other subject matter experts to challenge the status quo and improve the lives of our shoppers, one release after the other.
- Balance code quality with business requirements and customer needs.
- Deliver cutting edge software that enhances our customer experience.
- Collaborate with other teams to find the best solutions available, and if not, build them.
- Keep us up to date with the latest mobile best practices.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- 5 - 6 years experience.
- Excellent Android development skills with Kotlin and/or Java
- Experience with reactive programming (e.g. RxJava and/or Kotlin Flow)
- Detailed knowledge about a variety of Android frameworks
- Keen awareness and understanding of performance, security, and other software engineering best practices
- The ability to pick up technology quickly.
- Communication skills are paramount.
- You enjoy taking ownership of your work in an environment where leadership is a shared responsibility.
- Familiarity with functional programming
- A good understanding of Mobile Design Patterns especially MVVM
- Solid understanding of RESTful API design
- Experience with Git workflow, CI/CD pipelines, Fastlane and Firebase/Crashlytics
- English skills.
- Show us your past projects! We'll specifically be looking for how you decided to design your application, and of course how you decided to get it deployed and ready for customers.
Be part of a team responsible for building and operating the online businesses of Canada's largest and most successful retailer.