Corporate & Project Finance Analyst
Las principales responsabilidades
Part of an international company
Responsible of corporate and project finance transactions
Sobre nuestro cliente
Our client is an international corporate bank.
Descripción de la oferta
- Support in the preparation of client materials (presentations, proposals, RFPs, term sheets, etc) for corporate and project finance.
- Structuring and analyzing financial models and execution (documentation review) of deals across a range of sub sectors (Corporates, Mining, Renewables, Energy, Transport, Natural Resources, etc).
- Support negotiation of loan documentation, NDAs, ISDAs, advisory mandates, among others.
- Identify areas of credit risk and look to mitigate.
- Undertake research and analytics related to specific sectors, large corporate groups or individual companies, and stay abreast of current market conditions.
- Provide ad hoc reports for management.
- 100% fluency in English
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
We are looking for a Business administrator or Civil Engineering professionals with 2 years of experience and excellent interpersonal skills. The candidate should have strong interest for corporate and project finance transactions and should have entrepreneurial spirit, self driven, automotivated and should desire to investigate and learn. We hire individuals who bring a deep interest in the financial markets, a drive for excellence, and an enthusiasm to be part of a team aligned with the company´s values. Fluent English is a must.
Net salary + bonus