Publicado el 26/04/2022
- Be part of a Digital Services Company
- Opportunity to work for a client located in Toronto, Canada
Sobre nuestro cliente
Building the best, most innovative online shopping experiences, or designing an app that will impact the lives of people across Canada. Our team creates ad-served digital experiences across all eCommerce experiences giving you an opportunity to work on projects that have high impact. To be part of our group is to always be looking for the best way to do something for our customers. As a digital business, we diligently adhere to the Build, Measure, Learn, Feedback loop.
- Working in agile scrum, you will work collaboratively with other developers, data analysts, product owners, performance gurus, and other subject matter experts to challenge the status quo and improve the lives of our shoppers, one release after the other.
- Balance code quality with business requirements and customer needs.
- Deliver cutting edge software that enhances our customer experience.
- Collaborate with other teams to find the best solutions available, and if not, build them.
- Keep us up to date with the latest mobile best practices.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- 5 - 6 years experience.
- Familiarity with functional and reactive programming.
- Experience with Git workflow, CI/CD pipelines, RxSwift, Fastlane, and Firebase/Crashlytics.
- Writing unit and UI tests.
- Solid understanding of RESTful API design.
- Google Cloud.
- Show us your past projects! We'll specifically be looking for how you decided to design your application, and of course how you decided to get it deployed and ready for customers.
Be part of a team responsible for building and operating the online businesses of Canada's largest and most successful retailer.