Publicado el 19/01/2022
- Gran clima laboral
- Desarrollo de carrera
Sobre nuestro cliente
Our cliente is a global leader in developing and producing responsible packaging for food, beverage, pharmaceutical, medical, home and personal-care, and other products.
* Establish and maintain a safety-first culture by promoting and driving safe work practices timely training, best practices as well as delivering rewards and recognition to promote safe behavior.
* Provide engineering guidance to Mechanics as needed to ensure operations are aligned with the site goals and values.
* Support the Operations Manager in the implementation of short and long-term projects for the client as requested.
* Support the Sourcing team on national and regional sourcing opportunities to define scope, coordinate supplier walk-through, and manage national and regional supplier performance at the property level.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
* Industrial or Mechanical Engineer.
* Minimum 5 years experience as a Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Chief or equivalent, including managing teams, budget responsibilities, supplier management, problem-solving, and client/customer relations.
* Experience managing teams in an industrial environment containing conveyance, process control, and continuous improvement.
* Demonstrated communication skills written and verbal including negotiation and conflict resolution.
* Must have strong computer skills, including MS Excel, Word, and Office.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Ability to align, motivate and lead a team including creating accountability.
* Required language: spoken and written English.
Be part of a company recognized worldwide and be part of their projects