- We are looking for a Senior Project Manager / High English Level
- 4 years experience in Bankcard Industry OR Electronic Payment Methods OR Etpos
Sobre nuestro cliente
Multinational company of the bankcard industry based in UK, which is operating in Chile and in other countries of the south cone region. This huge international company is hiring people with wide development skills and experienced professional knowledge to be part of a senior team and manage important projects for the company.
Manages all aspects of large scale and complex projects or initiatives from initiation to delivery, so the projects are completed on time, with quality, and within budget. Designs, communicates, and implements an operational plan for completing a project, and monitors progress and performance against it. Identifies, resolves, or escalates issues in order to minimize delays. Facilitates and manages the analysis of project requirements, identifies and understands the cost estimates, resources, and time required to complete the project(s), and ensures project goals and requirements are met within time, cost, and quality parameters. Acts as a liaison with other areas in the organization to secure specialized resources and contributions for the project. Conducts project meetings, and prepares regular reports to communicate the status of the project within and beyond the project team. Works with stakeholders and identifies and establishes priorities, allocates tasks, and coordinates project staff to meet project targets and milestones and ensures project is delivered to the internal and/or external client's satisfaction.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
* Manages projects with a span of influence that typically require working within a single business segment, or possibly two business segments, and/or across a few corporate shared service resources, such as Software Development, Information Security, IT Development, Customer Service, and/or Training, etc.
* Generally works across internal functional areas and/or works with external stakeholders.
* Manages projects that typically require making simple to moderately complex customizations to standard processes and plans, and creates and manages project plans that may or may not include standard templates.
* Manages project plans in which the solution or product, for the most part, exists but there is a need for a simple to moderately complex modification to meet the business requirement.
* Manages and monitors time, scope and cost for the project based on the identified requirements. Identifies issues and may need some guidance with anticipating issues that need escalation; points of escalation are within the leadership team or with more experienced Project Managers.
* Collaborates, negotiates, and manages issues to resolution. Conducts conflict management with internal and/or external stakeholders as requirements are identified, delivery issues arise, and scope changes are requested, etc.
* Gathers project sizing information from appropriate teams, and ensures all projects are properly and accurately estimated and timely billed.
* Monitors and tracks to the budget; looks for opportunities to increase project revenue through the provision of value added services (e.g., consultancy, test support, etc.) and to lower the cost of delivery to optimize the project team's productivity.
* Makes decisions within established processes, methodologies, etc.; with some oversight, makes recommendations outside of established guidelines.
* Collaborates with internal areas, such as Legal, Procurement, and Finance, as needed, to manage budgeting and contractual responsibilities and any associated impacts.
Be part of a huge multinational company which is operating around the world, mainly in Europe, UK, New York, Mexico, Brazil and Chile. Excellent organizational culture. Exciting teamwork and important projects to develop and to lead in the bankcard industry.