Publicado el 23/04/2021
- participar en proyectos de transformacion digital
- Pertenecer a una empresa innovadora
Sobre nuestro cliente
important Finantial enterprise
- Advising on Client´s best practices in the organizational modelling in MX.3, transaction lifecycle management, confirmation and matching of transactions, settlements, accounting and position management
- Contributing to client-site MX.3 implementations during the requirements gathering, design, build, test and deployment phases by participating in workshops, preparing documentation, configuring client requirements and performing quality assurance tests.
- Providing client support including managing open issues and supporting upgrade activities
- Communicating development needs to the Client's product development team
- Providing internal and external training
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- 4-6 years of experience in technology for capital markets.
- Strong academic background in business, finance, engineering or technology.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating system, SQL, XSL and basic programming is a plus.
- Familiarity with the trade lifecycle of financial products.
- Familiarity with financial accounting is a plus.
- Fluent written & oral English is necessary.
- Fluent written & oral Spanish is necessary.